AP YSR Auto & Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers Scheme 2020 (AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme) [Amount, How to Apply Online, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form PDF Download, Helpline Toll free Number, Portal, Last Date
The YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Maxi Cab Drivers has been decided by Andhra Pradesh government. The auto and taxi drivers of the state are the target group and they will be given financial help as stated in the rules of the entitled scheme. Along with this scheme, YSR Sports Incentive Scheme and YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme have also been decided by the state government. As you go through the following part of the article, you can know about other relevant details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
|Name of scheme||YSR Auto, Taxi and Maxi Cab Drivers Scheme|
|Target group of scheme||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Main objective of scheme||Provide financial help to taxi and auto drivers|
|Scheme launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme announced by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of scheme launch||September, 2019|
|Monetary help to be given by state government||10,000 rupees per year|
|Contact details||Not applicable|
|Last date for application||28 May|
|Amount to be transferred from||4th June|
Highlighting features of YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme AP
Main focus of the scheme –
The main motive of the YSR Scheme for Auto and Taxi Maxi Cab Drivers in Andhra Pradesh is to offer financial assistance to the drivers. Near about four lakh drivers will be benefited from the scheme.
Financial help for drivers –
As per rules of the above said scheme, the beneficiaries will be offered a sum of ten thousand yearly. For effective implementation of the scheme, the state government has allotted a total of 400 crores rupees.
Proper monitoring of scheme –
For effective monitoring of the scheme, the state government has assigned the responsibilities to the district collectors and transport commissioners. For selecting the beneficiaries, district collector along with the commissioner will scrutiny the documents carefully.
Betterment of state driver’s condition –
For betterment of driver’s family, if there is an auto driver and a taxi driver from the same family, both of them will be considered beneficiary under the scheme.
- Residential criteria –The YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers will be launched in Andhra Pradesh and so, only citizens of the state can avail its benefits. Drivers who are not native of the states cannot get scheme benefits.
- Commercial drivers – As stated in scheme rules, only the commercial drivers of autos and taxiscan get scheme benefits. To justify their claim, drivers have to produce their driving license at the time of online registration.
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential proof – Candidates should provide suitable residential proofsuch as ration card, Aadhaar card and the like in support of their claim that they are the natives of Andhra Pradesh.
- Driving license – Relevant documents of driving license should be produced by the drivers at the time of registering for the scheme. The license should be authorized by higher authority to authenticate its validity.
- Bank account details – The driver should produce details of bank account and relevant documents. The bank account will be linked as the beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the account.
How to apply online for YSR Auto Taxi Scheme AP
- Registration page – For online registration under the scheme, the candidates have to click on the right link that will direct them to the YSR Auto Taxi Scheme AP Official Portal .
- Application link – As soon as the home page of the portal shows up, applicants have to click on ‘online application’ option. By clicking on this, they will be forwarded to the further procedure of the online application for the scheme.
- Registration form – Now, applicants will be taken to the site where the digitalized application form will open up. Here, applicants have to fill up the form by entering correct details. Make sure that applicants should not provide any incorrect details as it may result in the application rejection.
- Verification via OTP – Applicants should provide correct mobile number as it will be linked with the scheme. After this, the applicant will get an OTP in the number that will be required during online registration under the scheme.
- Providing correct personal details–Applicants have to provide correct personal details like bank account details, address, caste, driving license and the like. In addition, it is also important to attach relevant documents at the time applying online under the scheme. It shall help higher authority to scrutiny the documents and check whether the applicant to get the scheme benefits or not.
- Previewing form and submitting it – After filling up the application form, applicants can preview it by choosing the ‘preview’ option before the final form submission. After checking, they have to click on the ‘submit’ option.
- Receipt download – Upon completion of the process, a receipt will be generated and applicants have to download it. The application ID given will be required for future use. Just by clicking on the receipt download link and providing Aadhaar code and ID, applicants can get their receipts.
How to apply under the scheme offline?
- Some auto and taxi drivers are not able to opt for the online application procedure and so they choose the offline process. In this case, they have to get the application form any of the nearby CSC centers.
- If the drivers are unable to fill up the application form, they can ask for help from the agents or village volunteers present at the CS centers. After checking the relevant documents, you can submit your filled-up application form to the agents.
- The agents will attach the documents with the application form of the scheme. Then the driver has to submit the same to the nearby state transport ministry office.
How can the beneficiaries check application status online?
- Upon opening the official portal of the scheme, the applicants can check the application status from the option given at the bottom of the page. They have to click on the link ‘Click here.’
- Now, applicants have to type their Aadhaar card number along with application ID and then click on the ‘submit’ option. Soon after this, the application status will open up. .
Therefore, Andhra Pradesh state government is trying their best to successfully implement the YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Maxi Cab Drivers. This scheme in Andhra Pradesh can help the auto and taxi drivers to deal with their financial problems better.
Ans- The AP YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana has been started by the government keeping in mind the status of auto taxi maxi cab drivers in the city. To avail benefits under this scheme, drivers can fill applications by May 26, 2020.
Ans- YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government for the drivers present in the state. The application process in this scheme is very simple.
Ans – While filling the application for YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana, the applicant should have all the documents which he needs at the time of application. At the time of applying, the applicant should also have his vehicle papers to prove that he has a vehicle that he owns. People who have white ration card can fill the application under this YSR scheme.
Ans- For applying under YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana, the beneficiaries will have to obtain the registration form by visiting the website of AP Transport Department. After filling the registration form given on this website, the registration of the beneficiary will be done online in the AP Transport Department.
Ans- Under this scheme, the documents of the persons filling registration will be examined by the Transport Authority and after that the beneficiary list of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana will be prepared. When the application of the applicant is fully verified, the beneficiary list will be released online. Under this scheme, only those persons whose name will be included in the beneficiary list will be given the facilities provided in the benefit.
Other links –